“ We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love"

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Cuteness overload.

So, Patrick has a BFF. He's a stuffed hedgehog named Hector. They do everything together. Patrick moves him around his cage to play, cuddle, and drink his water. Yes, there have been several times that I went to go pet Patrick to find the stuffed animal's nose in the water dish. Anyway, Patrick snuggles with it all the time. I finally got a picture of it and it's adorable. But don't take my word for it.....here's Patrick and his stuffed animal.
Yes, I know. Adorable. We're in the process of getting Patrick a live friend (another bunny) so he doesn't have to snuggle nose-to-nose with a hedgehog full of stuffing. But for now, Patrick loves him just the same.

Patrick wasn't the only cutie I saw today though. The hubby came home from a friends house and told me to grab the camera. A little family of baby skunks lives over by the apartment office. They're cuties too.




Yep. So my day was filled with cute animals. :) The mama skunk wasn't anywhere to be seen. She must have been sleeping while these little guys were out roaming around.

No comments:

Post a Comment