“ We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love"

Friday, June 24, 2011

Days 5-9

Okay, I know I said I'd be back yesterday, buuuut, I got super busy again. Anyway, here's the posts I missed....



Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory: Papa giving me away on my wedding day. I'd say my wedding day in general, but I loved having him walk me down the aisle. 



Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day: I don't have a picture for this one because I'd rather not trade places with anyone. I love my life. 



Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item: My husband. Even when he hasn't had his coffee yet...like in this picture. 




Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh: This photo makes me laugh because these horses were the reason I was late for my own wedding. Yes, that's right. Horses. In the middle of the road. Blocking me from getting to the lake in time. Now they've become an inside joke because I may have freaked out a little bit at the time. 

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most: My mama and the hubby. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment