“ We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love"

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Busy busy!

I know I haven't been on here in quite a while, but this week/weekend has been the weekend of unexpected family visits! First, Gramma Geanie came up and stayed the night with the hubby's cousin, Joel. Then, the very next day, Aunt Jana came up with two of her boys. Mama#2 (the hubby's mom) came up with our 2 nephews and niece. That was so much fun! They stayed at a hotel for 2 nights and the kids had fun splashing in the pool. It rained both days though so it was mainly indoor activities for us! The only major bummer about them coming up Monday and Tuesday was that I had major homework since this is the last week of summer classes. I'm beat!

I played around with Marshmallow Fondant last night (first time making it!) and although it was a huge sticky mess, it turned out pretty good. It's wrapped up right now and the hubs and I are going to play around with it later on when he gets home from work.

I have a friend coming over today to hang out with Patrick and and I. She loves bunnies, so he should have a blast! Any attention is welcome for that bun.

Well, I better close out now. I'll be back later on for the 30 day challenge thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment