“ We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love"

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just-because

So, I had some left over card-stock that I had already cut pieces out of that I didn't want to put back in my stack, so I decided to play around with a "just because" card for the hubby. He has a Glock 19 and it's his baby. He loves it, so I decided to make a card in the shape of one. Some of the pieces pop out, but you can't really see that from the photos. On the inside, there's a bullet that says "you're a killer husband" :) It's cheesy but true: he is a GREAT husband. :)

Here's my end result:
I wish I had black card stock, but the crayons worked pretty nicely. For the grips, I crumpled up the paper to give it kind of a texture. I thought it turned out pretty cool for a last minute-card.

No comments:

Post a Comment