“ We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love"

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 1: A photo of you and 15 facts.

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


1. I'm really clumsy, which is why the picture above is so surprising to most people who know me. It took a lot of concentration for me to walk accross that log. 
2. I prefer winter over summer, but love to swing in the hammock with a good book in the sunshine.
3. I love to fish and shoot guns. Although I take my time, I can shoot a bulls-eye with a pistol or rifle.
4. I enjoy watching people play certain video games. My favorite to watch is Assassin's Creed.
5. I like my coffee strong and black, but I drink my tea with cream and sugar.
6. As much as I'd like to, I really can't enjoy books by Jane Austen.
7.  I love to wear flannel. 
8. I can't tan. I usually burn and then freckle.
9. I'm going to school to be a journalist, but freak out before doing phone-interviews for my articles.
10. My favorite poet is Shel Silverstein. 
11. I organize my crayon boxes by color. Yes, I have more than one. 
12. I can't cook very well, but I love to bake.
13. I'm excited to have children one day.
14. I'm pursuing a college degree, but want to be a stay-at-home mom and housewife.
15. I'm addicted to Goldfish Crackers and Dr. Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment