“ We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love"

Friday, June 17, 2011

Flower Powered Anniversary.

Happy Eleven Months, Hubby!

So, it kind of sucked that Mike had to work this afternoon, but we got to sleep in this morning, drink coffee, and watch the last episode of "Top Shot." It was pretty fun. :) And then I walked him toward the bus stop and headed to our friend Mike's house. We played some video games. I played under the hubby's profile and had a little bit of fun. You see, in this particular game, they have three weapons: their main (shotgun) their special (sniper rifle) and their other (pistol). Well, you can decorate them however you want. His weapons were black or camo.....but I went in and spent his "money" that he had racked up on the game on a flower print on his Sniper, a heart print on his shotgun, and a bubble print on his pistol. Oh, and his "cool" mask now has flowers on it as well. Did I forget to mention that I also purchased diamond encrusted grenades? Oh yes I did. And I may have used up the money so that he cannot change it back immediately. :) Muahhahaha. :)

It was fun. Maybe even more fun than playing the actual game. So, that was my anniversary gift to him. :P Anyway, his grandma and cousin are up for the night, so I'm going to go hang out with them. :) Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment