“ We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love"

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Silly rabbits and thunder storms.

Just taking a quick break before working on more homework. The hubby is at work again, so it's just Patrick and I. The plan was to do homework outside on the porch in the sun, but it's Marquette, and well, plans don't exist based on the weather. It stormed a bit today, but cleared up. Just as I had gotten my computer charged and my books together to head outside, our house shook. Thunder, again. Normally, I wouldn't mind getting soaked, but the laptop was involved, so I decided to stay in and do homework in front of a fan. Patrick likes it much better this way too. He hates thunder storms and would much rather be out of his cage causing havoc in the apartment anyway. He'll jump off the couch to explore and the second there's thunder, he's back up on me and under the blankets. Yes, it's too hot for blankets, but I'd rather him burrow into those than try to dig through the couch. He's been trying to eat the corners of my book all afternoon. Normally,  I wouldn't mind, but I don't think the library would appreciate a book with all of the corners chewed off. Silly rabbits, books are for kids.

Anyway, I suppose I should go figure out something to make for dinner. I hate trying to figure out what to make when the hubby's at work. A bowl of fruit loops just might have to suffice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment