“ We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love"

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stumble.

I'm addicted to Stumbleupon.com. No joke. I've spent hours hitting the stumble button and discovering yummy dishes, awesome interior decorating, and jokes that made me giggle uncontrollably. There is so much on the internet that has yet to be discovered! My favorite is the recipes I find. I have like 300 favorites and most of them are recipes (and of those recipes, most contain chocolate or nutella. or both.) Anyway, I thought I'd share my top finds of tonight. :)

A Pie. In a Jar?
Pie Favors in a jar. These just look so pretty. :) I want to make them. Maybe one day that it decides to be cold outside for at least an hour or so. I think I'll try apple. Mmm. A trip to the Farmer's market this Saturday might be in store to get some fresh apples. Oh, and I'm in love with mason jars. Seriously.

Lava made from Nutella?
Apparently, lava does come in the form of Nutella. In a cookie, even. Maybe I could put the apple pies in a jar on the top rack and these cookies on the bottom? Because Now I'm not sure how to decide which ones I'll make when I get that hour or so of bearable weather. Because I'm pretty sure that these cookies would last 10 minutes in my house. Five if the hubby is home.

Awesome Envelopes
Next letter I send, I'm doing this. It looks pretty cool. :)

See, I only stumbled for like 45 minutes and found some pretty cool stuff. :) Oh, and see what I mean about the chocolate and the nutella? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment